Free TAFE Australia Enrolment Service - Our registered TAFE Australia Agents help you to apply at the TAFE of your choice. Advance your career with an accredited TAFE course.
TAFE Colleges in Australia:
- provide a wide range of predominantly vocational tertiary education courses in Australia
- usually with many campuses
- are known as either colleges or institutes, depending on the state or territory.
- are owned, operated and financed by the various State and Territory Governments
- courses covered include hospitality, tourism, business, construction, engineering, secretarial skills, visual arts, computer programming and community work, animal care ...
Contact us and get feedback within 24 hours!
Why study with TAFE Australia?
- TAFE Colleges offer over 12,000 courses that are recognized internationally and are of world class standards.
- The tuition fees and living costs to study in Australia are comparatively lower than in most other countries, with quality tuition being more affordable than in the United Kingdom or the United States of America.
- International students in Australia enjoy a level of service and financial protection that is unrivaled anywhere in the world.
- Join a dynamic multicultural society in which students can learn and travel in an English-speaking country.
- International students can work in Australia up to 20 hours per week during semester, and full-time during vacation periods.
- International students who complete a diploma with a TAFE institute may be entitled to enter directly into second year university degrees.
- International students can get free study in Australia services.
study-australia.com.au - an educational website for international students
Contrary to many of the educational agencies, our dedicated education counsellors put forward accurate and updated information on various...
Benefits when you apply to study in Australia via the AA Education Network
Information on how to fullfil the requirements to study in Australia + guidance on how to apply.
Help in finding courses and educational institutions...
You have been approved, now that your visa was also approved you are half way there to join us, but you must make sure some essential points are covered first:
Before you leave and come to Australia:
Once you have...
Vocational Education Australia - Pathways
Australia's Vocational Education and Training (VET) system is often referred to in other countries as Technical and Vocational Education (TVE).
125 institutions deliver training that is both practical and career-oriented in the fields of computing, business studies, marketing, tourism, hospitality and in many more areas.
Students can develop their own career path through study and a mix of study and work. VET courses are provided by both public institutions called TAFE Institutes, and also private colleges.
All institutions and colleges are subject to Government monitoring to ensure the highest standards of education.
Our vocational education advisor will help you make the first step.
* SCHOOL --> TAFE/COLLEGE DIPLOMA --> 2nd YEAR UNIVERSITY --> CAREER
* SCHOOL --> TAFE/COLLEGE DIPLOMA --> CAREER
* UNIVERSITY --> TAFE/COLLEGE DIPLOMA --> CAREER
Australian VET graduates are able to seek employment with the knowledge that their skills are those in high demand by employers. Under Australia's national qualifications framework, graduates can also progress into higher level courses including entry into universities for Diploma and Bachelor degree courses.
Australia's VET providers offer a wide range of training options in the fields of computing, business studies, marketing, tourism and hospitality.
The qualifications offered at vocational education and training institutions are Certificates I-IV, Diploma and Advanced Diploma. They meet national industry standards and will prepare you for employment in a host of occupations or further studies.
Almost all Australian secondary schools offer vocational education programs in addition to the standard school curriculum. These programs are based on the same competency test and lead to a recognised national qualification.
Many institutes also provide accredited English language training and Foundation Studies for entry to University Diploma and Bachelor Degree courses.
Vocational Education Australia tuition fees vary from AUD$5,500 to AUD$18,000 per year.