Free Study in Australia Advice
International students will find our study guide helpful and get individual information in one-to-one assessments, via email, skype or the phone about:
- studying and living in Australia,
- best study options in Australia,
- discounts and scholarships for international students,
- free service for international students,
- Australian visa requirements,
- tuition fee,
- translations and documents,
- best travel deals to Australia,
- your work rights in Australia,
- jobs for international students,
- contact details of education agents who represent Australian education providers worldwide.
To apply, please fill in the following form!
Once you have completed this application, you will receive advice relevant to your area of study.
We can provide free advice in relation to your education options and in applying to a college, TAFE, university or language school. This may include assistance in preparing student visa applications....
The questions and answers below provide a brief response to the most commonly asked questions. For more information you should refer to the relevant sections of the website or contact us.
What are the entry requirements...
Study Australia: Registered education agents help you for free to apply to study in Australia, find courses and get accepted.
Use our free services to find out about course requirements,...
Study in Australia Support from your International Student Office
to help international...