Student Visa Options in Australia

Student Visas Australia

English Language Intensive Courses for Overseas Students (ELICOS)
(Subclass 570) The Self-learning English courses considered as stand-alone course which lead to no formal Australian award.

Primary or secondary school course (Subclass 571)
Primary, junior secondary including senior secondary school courses and approved secondary school exchange programs.

Vocational education and training (subclass 572)
Approved certificates I, II, III or IV (except ELICOS), diploma, advanced diploma, vocational graduate certificate or vocational graduate diploma courses.

Higher education (Tafe or University) (subclass 573)
Bachelor degree, associate degree, graduate certificate, graduate diploma, or Masters by coursework.

Postgraduate research (subclass 574)

Masters by research or a doctoral degree.

Non-award courses (subclass 575)
Non-award: Foundation studies or bridging other full-time courses not leading to an Australian award.

AusAID and Defence (subclass 576).
All courses of students sponsored by AusAID or the Australian Department of Defence undertaking full-time courses of any type.


Leave a reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *


©2017 Studying Australia

Please wait...
Send a message

Send us a message and our education agents will get back to you within 24 hours.

* Name
* Email
* Message
Login now

Need more help? Chat with us. We are online.

* Name
* Email
* How can we help?
We're online!

Help us help you better! Feel free to leave us any additional feedback.

How do you rate our support?

Log in with your credentials

Forgot your details?