Schools in Australia Agents offer free services for parents and students from overseas. If you are interested in going to school in Australia – you are in the right place!
Schools in Australia - Our Registered International Student Center is designed to help you succeed with your school application. There are many schools which take international students and we are able to offer you courses of your interest in all Australian locations.
Our Schools in Australia agents can help you to find the right school and to get prepared for all types of Australian education pathways. Stick with us to learn in Australia!
Our international Australian School Service is designed to help you to:
- find the right school in Australia and learn about the school options in Australia
- learn about Australian School courses and studying in Australia.
- get prepared for your stay in Australia, book a flight, get insurance etc.
- apply for your student visa for Australia
- find accommodation: home stay with a host family or internat
- get a guardian while visiting a school in Australia.
School System in Australia
Some international students study at high schools in Australia to enjoy world-class education offered in Australian schools, especially in a spacious campus with attractive facilities. Few others want an international recognition so that they can study further at a prestigious college or university while there are others who want a quick and effective pathway to a job-ready course.
Whichever path you choose, all major high schools in Australia will help you to reach your target. In situations where students need additional assistance, the school arranges for special classes and programs to ensure all students are equipped with the necessary prerequisites to pursue further options in life.
Student of the Year Award: How Volunteering, Working Part-Time and Studying Hard Results in Incentives
Every year international students are selected and awarded for their outstanding contribution to the community. Generally, students studying in high schools in Year 11 and Year 12 are selected, provided they have taken up initiatives or contributed immensely to the community.
Why Participate in these Awards?
- It highlights the contribution to social welfare and development.
- It shows how education in Australia has brought a positive impact on the students.
- Student awardees can be future ambassadors who can promote international education and student program in Australia.
- Students can develop social networks in Australia and the world community.
- Students from schools can study further at prestigious institutes. The award and positive reference help them to get enrolled in top courses.
- Institutes are recognised for their achievements.
Tips on how to choose the right school in Australia
So you are thinking about studying in Australia. You have done a bit of research yourself and have found out that there are simply way too many schools in Australia for you to...
International High School students FAQs
What is great about studying in Australia?
Australia is considered to be a provider of one of the world's best education systems. So, studying in Australia...
Free Australian School Application Service
Our School Australia Website provides an international network of professional education counsellors, to support international students studying in Australia.
If you're a parent or student...
Australia - States and Territories
Study in Northern Territory
Study in South Australia
Study in Tasmania
Study in Victoria
Study in Western Australia
Only in Australia will you find the...