We can Help
AA Education Network has a dedicated team of education counsellors who provides free counselling to international students. It is a global affiliated agency that offers just appropriate tips and support you need to study and live in Australia.
How We can Help
Our education counsellors will:
- Identify the institute and the course which will be just appropriate for you.
- Advice you on different pathway programs which you can take up for a prosperous career.
- Advice you on the foundation course, English learning program, or Bridging course that you must take prior to joining the mainstream course.
- Guide you on your visa application procedure. It includes filling up the form, attaching credentials, and posting the same to the appropriate authority.
- Offer support services, such as accommodation tips, translation of documents, part-time work options, managing living conditions, cultural shock, and expenses in Australia, and more.
Whether you focus on postgraduate studies, such as Masters or Ph.D, vocational training, such as job-based short Certificate, Diploma, Advanced Diploma courses, English Language courses, and high school placements, we are always there to provide useful, updated tips to you.
Join us at various:
- Educational seminars and shows where information on universities, colleges, TAFEs, and schools are provided
- Web-based study-abroad programs and guidelines for international students
- Workshops where admission conditions for regional universities are highlighted
- Links that provide opportunities on higher education through our affiliated university providers
... And, get valuable insight about education in Australia.
Our Support Function
Living expenses can be devastating for students who have to spend a good amount of money to visit Australia to study. We support such students by providing:
- Opportunities to work while they study
- Advice on work placement, internship programs, and work experience
- Tips for credit transfer or recognition of their Australian qualifications in case they are going to another foreign country
- On-arrival service
- Tips on accommodation depending on their budget
- Help in case of emergencies, issues on cultural shock, or childcare
Contact our education counsellors with any of your queries regarding opportunities to study, live, and in Australia.