Australian Internships provides unique opportunities for students and professionals seeking specialised training and experience in Australia. The Internship Program will give you entry to Australia's leading organisations.
Australian Internships ensures that you receive training compatible with your employment and/or educational history.
Australian Internships is your guaranteed entry to professional work experience in Australia. You will have the option of working from a minimum of one month up to a period of 12 months as an intern with the host Australian trainer.
To secure successful application, you will be required to provide the following:
- A completed Internship Application form with AUD$500 deposit.
- Current resume or curriculum vitae, by email.
- Statement of work experience objectives and how the work experience relates to current studies or occupation, by email.
- Details of the completed or current studies with academic results from your university.
- Evidence of financial support or training wage. This may be included in the home university letter, the training body letter or as a separate document. A rough guide is AUD$1000 per month.
- Evidence of your medical, accident, travel and personal liability insurance.
- A high level of English language proficiency is required prior to commencing your work placement.