Australia Student Visa
Free service for prospective international students, who want to apply for an Australian Student Visa to study in Australia.
Registered education agents give advice about the Australian student visa application procedures for the following visa subclasses:
- ELICOS student visa
- higher education student visa
- non-award Student Visa
- postgraduate research student visa
- school student visa
- vocational training student visa.
- Free advice for all student enquiries
- Guidance and help with completing all forms to apply for an Australian student visa
- Advice on courses bespoke to your needs and requirements
- Help before and after your application has been lodged
What happens next:
We can guide you through the mine field and red tape of applying for an Australian visa wether you are a novice or a veteran.
Click contact us and provide some basic details and one of our professional agents will be in touch to help answer all your questions.
There are many companies available to help however we will take much of the hassle and explain everything in a way that is simple to understand and all for free.
After you have decided on the course that is right for you we will aid you on selecting the best visa for your requirements and explain all of the costs involved while exploring the country to find the course in the state of your choice.
Getting a suitable Australian student visa is not easy.
Often, visa applications are cancelled due to lack of documentation or because the forms are not filled-in properly.
You will be provided with:
- Information on the type of an Australia student visa you need.
- Guidelines to apply for an Australia student visa successfully.
- Documents needed to be certified for the Australia student visa application form.
- Tips on international student visa fees, healthcare plans for your stay in Australia and admission procedure to education providers in Australia.
- Visa eligibility assessments to help you know whether you have the basic requirements to get a Student Visa.
- Suggestions for English language courses, English tests, foundation courses, and pathway studies to get a suitable Student Visa to further studies in Australia
- and ... more.
The Australia student visa is a temporary visa - valid for the duration of your course.
If you are not an Australian citizen, but want to take advantage of the Australian education system, you may apply for a Australian student visa.
Most student visa holders will no longer need to apply separately in Australia for permission to work. Read more about the Australia student visa requirements.
You may be entitled to apply for another temporary visa or even permanent residence before your visa expires. Otherwise when you have completed your studies, you will be required to leave Australia.
Do you want to study in Australia? Most student visas for Australia allow you to bring your family members with you.