Australia Student Accommodation

Australia Student Accommodation

Uni Accommodation

University accomodations are operated by the universities and only full-time students are eligible to use these facilities.

They are normally very close to the university and you can expect to have your own bedroom, share bathroom, recreation areas, laundry and kitchen. University accommodations are either full board or room only with a shared kitchen.

As on-campus accommodation is in high demand, you should apply well in advance. Expect to pay a fee in advance.

University Apartments are in most cases for postgraduate students, visiting faculty and married students only on a self-contained and fully furnished basis.

An alternative would be our free accomodation programme.

Australia has a very good standard of accommodation and landlords and real estate agents are required by law to ensure your safety and security.

During your stay in Australia you may consider renting a house or room. Many students prefer to share a house or apartment with other students, whereby all tenants share the costs and responsibility for cooking, cleaning and maintaining the premises.

You can rent furnished or unfurnished houses, apartments / townhouses and rooms from a real estate agent or privately. You will have to sign a lease (contract) with the agent or owner for the property. Leases are usually for a 6 month minimum contract period.

If you, for example, searched for accommodation and found a place that you were interested in on the internet, most agents will expect you to pick up the key and visit the house to inspect it yourself. However, Study-Travel-Work-Australia/Australien-Ausbildung can help you to find the accommodation that you are interested while you are still abroad.

When you ask AA Education Network to visit accommodation on your behalf, we will charge a service fee of AUD $150 per three visits or AUD $250 per six visits. We will also provide 10 digital pictures and a brief summary of each visit based on your individual requirements.

As a temporary visa holder you may be eligible to buy a house or flat and apply for credit in Australia.

Please check out our Australia forum for finding a flat or house in Australia.


Leave a reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *


©2017 Studying Australia

Please wait...
Send a message

Send us a message and our education agents will get back to you within 24 hours.

* Name
* Email
* Message
Login now

Need more help? Chat with us. We are online.

* Name
* Email
* How can we help?
We're online!

Help us help you better! Feel free to leave us any additional feedback.

How do you rate our support?

Log in with your credentials

Forgot your details?